Our Nephrology Department has been providing integrated renal care of international standards for various types of kidney diseases. Round the clock medical attention, high quality computerized dialysis machines, experienced dialysis staff and personal attention to patients are some of the highlights.
- All day morning 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
- Well equipped 11-bedded Hemo Dialysis Unit with provision for monitoring sick patients
- On an average, has 25 patients on maintenance Hemodialysis
- Round the clock availability of dialysis services
- 1 HD machine is located in the Critical Care Unit (CCU) for emergency/critically ill patients in need of Hemodialysis
- SLED (Sustained Low Efficiency Dialysis) for critically ill patients requiring Renal- Support.
- Management of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI). Fluid and electrolyte Disturbances.
- Double Lumen HD: Catheter Cannulation
- Tunneled, Cuffed catheter Cannulation
- Renal Biopsy