Child Development Therapy : Children are the future citizens. Early detection of developmental delays in children is the most important area where special care has to be paid. Though the role of child development Therapist begins only after child birth, care and attention need to given right from the early stage of pregnancy.
Development assessment below 2 years. Major tools and techniques used for screening:
- Denver Developmental screening Test
- Neurological Evaluation-Amiel-Tison Passive Angles Method
- CDC grading for motor milestones
- Vision assessment in Early Infancy
- Hearing assessment
Growth and development assessment
- Care of new born –high risk, at risk, preterm baby
- Importance of early stimulation-new born stimulation at home
- Early intervention for developmental delay in infants and young children.