The Nutrition Support Team at SK Hospital is a multi-disciplinary team consisting of intensivists, physicians, and other staff at critical care unit. The team works on supporting the critically ill patients and improving their health status by providing good nutritional support through Enteral, Parenteral and Oral Diets.
- Nutritional counseling and customized diet charts for clients who come to the OP and IP
- Critical Care Nutrition providing Ryle’s tube feeding,PEG, naso- jejunal feeds in order to fulfill the macro and micro nutritional requirements.
- Ante-natal nutritional counseling for Gestational diabetes.
- Nutritional diet counseling for patients coming for various health
- packages,and in other disease conditions.
- Conduct indoor and outdoor nutrition camps
- Monitoring the hospital canteen and therapeutic meals.
- Separate OP providing holistic Nutrition counseling for various life style diseases.